This guide will show you how to setup an OpenVPN connection on android device using the application FeatVPN. FEAT VPN is an OpenVPN client compatible with Android versions 2.1 through 3.2.
If you are using Android 4.0+, please use FinchVPN app.
- Download FinchVPN .ovpn config file and copy them to your mobile
- On your device open Google Play Store and search FeatVPN or go to
www.featvpn.com from your device, download FEAT VPN, and install the
- Launch the application and tap Setup and then Run. The app will run
a series of tests to determine if your device is compatible with
- If all tests complete successfully, tap Exit to continue.
- Tap Tunnels, and then Add, to add a VPN connection.
- Under Configuration, select Load and browse to the location of
the configuration files you saved in step 1.
- Choose the configuration file for the server you wish to configure.
- Tap the back button. The server for the configuration file you
selected will be listed as a VPN tunnel.
- Tap the VPN tunnel you just created to connect, and the display will
show that a connection is being attempted.
- You will be prompted to enter credentials. Enter your FinchVPN
username and API Key (password) and tap OK.
- In a few seconds the VPN status should display as connected.